- Board of Supervisors
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Board Meeting Schedule
- Board Members
- Board Committees
- Watch Board Meeting/Stream Archive
- Current Board Packet
- Board Bylaws
- Board Packets Archive
- Board Minutes Archive
- The Above and Beyond Award
- Campus Data
- Educational Assistance Scholarship
- SU Board of Supervisors Newsroom
Southern University Board of Supervisors
Greetings from the Board Chair
Quick Facts of The Southern University System Board of Supervisors
- The Board of Supervisors for the Southern University and Agricultural and Mechanical College was created by the Louisiana State Constitution of 1974.
- The Board is vested with the responsibility via the Constitution and Louisiana State Revised Statutes for the management and supervision of the institutions of higher education, statewide agricultural programs and other programs which comprise the Southern University System.
- The powers of the Board are subject only to those which are granted by the State Constitution to the Louisiana State Board of Regents.
- The first official meeting of the Board of Supervisors was held in May 1975 on the Southern University campus in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Coordinator for Board Operations
Assistant Coordinator for Board Operations
Post Office Box 10878
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
4th Floor, J.S. Clark Administration Building
Southern University and A&M College
幸运的飞艇历史开奖号码查询Baton Rouge, LA 70813